Human Performance in the “Fourth Industrial Revolution”
Many people wonder what will happen to human performance as machines can visualize entire production lines, make decisions, fix issues, and change processes.
- How the Fourth Industrial Revolution will be led by human creativity.
- Why Emotional Intelligence (EI) is vital in this next revolution.
- The new critical skills employees must master.
Human Performance Awareness for Managers
Nurdan shares how reaching excellence in human performance can be achieved when employees find passion and purpose in what they do.
- How employees can find their purpose within the workplace.
- How finding passion and purpose can impact workplace performance.
- How human performance can be used to achieve excellence in organizations.
Emotional Intelligence – The Most In-Demand Skill in the Workplace
Emotional Intelligence is not a soft skill; it is an ESSENTIAL skill to reach excellence in human performance within organizations.
- How emotions impact your work life.
- How to be aware of your emotions and co-worker’s emotions.
- How you can manage your emotions and co-worker’s emotions.
- How these skills impact your emotional well-being at work.